It’s time to get back on track..

My sew-jo has deserted me somewhat. You may have noticed that my blogging has been AWOL lately, and attempts to improve have utterly failed. However, I've now finally moved house and am unpacking my fabrics and sewing gear and have a little (I mean, tiny amount) time to invest in my leisure pursuits. With that… Continue reading It’s time to get back on track..


Grainline Scout Tee

Unbelievably, I've never made a Grainline Scout Tee before. Or, as far as I can recall, anything by Grainline Studios.     There's not that much I can really say about the construction of a garment that only has four pattern pieces - so I won't dwell on that too much... Finish wise, I chose… Continue reading Grainline Scout Tee

One Week, One Pattern roundup (v. late)

Last year I discovered One Week One Pattern, which is a group sewing challenge over on Instagram. The host; Cinderellis Sews said this about it: “OWOP is about celebrating our Tried ‘n’ True patterns, the ones we’ve made lots of times in different variations, until we could practically make them in our sleep, tweaking the… Continue reading One Week, One Pattern roundup (v. late)